So, the other day Tiara, Kimberly and Diane came over for dinner. Diane brought baby Tripp and we introduced him to Sucre. After a little bit, Sucre started to aggravate Tripp, knocked him onto his little butt, and he started crying. I went over, picked Sucre up, and patted Tripp on the head. Diane, Kimberly, and Tiara would not stop making fun of me because I picked up the dog and pet the baby. Haha! I don’t think I’ll ever live that one down… Let’s just say I am definitely not ready to be a mom any time soon… Lol.
Anyways, it got me to thinking about how dogs and babies are pretty similar.
1. They both crap themselves. Oh, and throw up too!
2. They both beg for your food while you are eating.
3. They eat things off of the floor.
4. They both look cute in costumes.
5. They make the weirdest noises.
6. They always want attention.
7. They get grumpy when they don’t get their afternoon nap.
8. They love to play with toys.
9. They are freaking expensive.
10. They love you unconditionally.
Obviously, babies grow into kids, teenagers, and eventually become adults. It remains to be seen how my dogs will behave as they age. Hopefully they will learn to chill the frick out because they are pretty hyper all the time right now.
Can you think of any other ways that babies and dogs are similar?? Hehe 🙂