1. Get lost. Take in the sights and the culture.
2. Try something new. Whether it’s an exotic cuisine or zip lining, use this opportunity to try something you’ve both never done before.
3. Do something for them. Visit museum they’re dying to see. Be open to doing the things they are interested in doing and experiencing.
4. Be romantic. Pretend to be honeymooners. Hold hands. Kiss in public (unless you’re in a place where that’s illegal…).
5. Indulge. Splurge on a meal or a day at the spa or on a once in a lifetime experience.
Traveling can be a great way to learn new things about yourself and your partner. Relax and enjoy your trip! 🙂